Thursday 4 October 2012

Hunt Grateful To Ex-Town Boss Lee Clark

Jack Hunt was given his full debut at Huddersfield Town by ex-terriers boss Lee Clark against Arsenal and now the full back is ready to impress on Saturday against Clark's new Birmingham City side. Hunt started at Huddersfield Town at the age of just nine years old and has progressed through the ranks until finally being given the chance to show his skills under Lee Clark against Arsenal in the FA Cup.

Hunt was keen to express his gratitude towards Lee Clark in an interview today in which he also stated that the terriers must get back to winning ways after two poor performances;

"Lee Clark will have Birmingham well prepared and well motivated, so we have to be on the mark, the way we were at Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool. We've had a couple of below-par performances, but we're desperate to put things right and this is a game I'm really looking forward to."

"He gave me my break at the club and kept faith with me, and I will always be grateful because I owe him a huge amount."



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment