Thursday 26 July 2012

Keith Southern All But Signed For Huddersfield

Rumours surfaced towards the end of last week that Grayson was after experienced midfielder Keith Southern from fellow Championship club Blackpool and it seems like he has indeed managed to get his man. Announced on Twitter by ex Huddersfield Town player Gray Taylor Fletcher, Southern is set to join the terriers on a three year contract for around the £300k mark.

Although nothing has been officially announced until all parts of the deal has gone through, Southern has spoke about joining Huddersfield;

"I’m leaving behind some magnificent people. I had to make a decision that was best for me, my family and my football future, and it just felt right. I don’t think there would be many other clubs I’d have left Blackpool for. Everyone knows how much respect I have for Simon Grayson."

"Time will tell whether it’s the right decision but I’m getting a lot of positive vibes from Huddersfield."

No comments:

Post a Comment