Thursday 3 January 2013

Grayson's January Transfer Policy

Simon Grayson has today outlined his transfer policy for this January window and has indicated that himself & the club are looking at possible signings already. Grayson has watched his side drop down The Championship after failing to win in ten games despite a very successful start to the season. The pressure is now on the terriers to bounce back and widen the gap between themselves and the relegation zone;

"We're always keeping tabs on potential signings, and ideally, I'd like to bring a couple in, but they have to be the right deals. We're a generally young team, and of late I have questioned the decision-making on the pitch, and we are looking for people with that bit more experience and knowledge."

"I'm not a fan of the transfer window system, because I think it creates a stampede and inflates prices, but it's the system we have and you have to deal with it. I've had tremendous backing from the board ever since I arrived."





Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment