Thursday 10 May 2012

Sean Morrison Looking Forward To MKDons

The on loan centre back Sean Morrison says he is just concentrating on the play-offs and getting Huddersfield Town promoted. Morrison is set to make his 20th consecutive appearance for the terriers but his future is still to be decided especially with his parent club, Reading, achieving their own promotion into the Premiership.

He has on numerous times tweeted how much he is loving his time at Huddersfield Town and in Yorkshire itself and here is what the 21 year old had to say to The Examiner;

“It’s impossible to say what will happen and I’m concentrating on the next two matches. I’m really enjoying my time at Huddersfield, and I’m getting games under my belt, which was my objective when I signed."

"Obviously I’m happy for both Reading and Swindon. I’ve got some good friends there so I’m extremely pleased they’ve got promotion. Hopefully I can get a promotion with Town, and that’s the only thing I’m thinking about at the moment.”


Morrison is still under contract with Reading until 2014 but the possibility of him coming to Huddersfield Town on a permanent basis could certainly be on the agenda if the terriers achieve promotion into The Championship this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment